Types of Presentations
Several types of presentations will be available at the Symposium, each with a different time allotment
depending on the depth of material.
A list of sessions will be available by September 4 when online registration is available.
- Posters will be displayed in a common area in the Exhibit Hall throughout the Symposium.
- 5 minute presentation opportunity to share your "story" and to meet with interested attendees at designated times during the Symposium.
- Presenters should attend the Symposium and are responsible for the shipping, construction, and assembling of their own posters on site.
- Shipping information will be provided to you upon acceptance.
ALL NEW TRAILx Sessions
- An entire track of compact sessions that explore today’s hottest trail topics in highly engaging sessions.
- Modeled after the now famous TEDx sessions, our program committee will work closely with TRAILx presenters to craft exciting and provocative 20-30 minute sessions.
- Sessions will be video taped and made available to the public, greatly expanding your potential audience.
(a.k.a. Breakfast with an Expert)
- Presenters convene at a reserved and designated topic table and facilitate a 60 minute informal discussion and exchange of ideas during the Continental Breakfast provided each morning.
- No A/V is available at these informal conversations.
- 1.25 hour sessions (60 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes of questions).
- Perfect format for inclusion in the Trails Training Institute.
- 3 hour sessions (including breaks).
- Explore subjects in greater depth than is possible in other sessions (ideal for the Trails Training Institute).
- If you’d like an outdoor field experience, consider pairing a Concurrent Session with an outdoor component in the form of a Core Track to maximize the learning potential.