ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This is the third in a series of three webinars on Trail Maintenance Management brought to you by Chinook Associates LLC and American Trails. Learn more about this series below. All webinars in this series are independent of each other and can be attended individually.
The webinar “Managing User Conflicts ~ Part 3 of 3” will introduce a variety of innovative approaches to resolving trail user conflicts have been employed and this webinar will review some of these management techniques. We will also look at the obligations land managers and trail users have to help resolve trail conflicts. Ultimately all of the tools in the world will not resolve trail users conflict without compromise on the part of everyone involved.
- Understanding the roots of conflict
- What makes trail user conflicts unique
- Why are managers obligated to address user conflicts
- Engaging trail users in finding solutions
- The hierarchy of management techniques
- Compromise is the key
- The role of the land manager in addressing user conflicts
This webinar will be presented by Steve Sherwood with Chinook Associates LLC.
See more of a description and the presenter’s bio HERE.
ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR WEBINAR SERIES
Trail Maintenance Management Series (brought to you by Chinook Associates LLC):
***Please note that each webinar is independent of the other in this particular series so you do not have to attend/view all three. You can just attend one or you can attend two or all three.***
- Part 1 of 3 in this series took place on September 25: “Introduction to Trail Maintenance Management Planning” (CLICK HERE to learn more)
- Part 2 of 3 in this series took place on October 24: “Natural Surface Trail Tread Maintenance” (CLICK HERE to learn more)
- Part 3 of 3 in this series takes place on February 20: “Managing User Conflicts” (CLICK HERE to learn more)
Payments accepted are credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), checks, and purchase orders. If paying via purchase order, please select “check” as your payment method in the online store and in the “notes” section write in your purchase order number.
Contact the American Trails office at email@example.com or (530) 547-2060.
Thank you for your interest in this webinar! Feel free to forward the link through your networks to purchase this webinar!