RTC's guide to conducting a survey, including sample surveys and methods.
The purpose of this manual is to help you implement a trail user survey and determine
the economic impact that your trail has on your community. Let’s begin by looking at the steps involved in a survey project.
• Establish the goals of the project – what do you want to learn?
• Determine who you want to interview
• Choose a data collection methodology
• Create your questionnaire
• Collect the data – ask the questions
• Analyze the data
• Produce a report
The Trail Town Program® is an initiative of The Progress Fund working in small rural towns across western Pennsylvania and western Maryland
Justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) are all hot topics in the outdoors world, getting more attention than ever, and increasingly being recognized for their importance.