RTC's guide to conducting a survey, including sample surveys and methods.
The purpose of this manual is to help you implement a trail user survey and determine
the economic impact that your trail has on your community. Let’s begin by looking at the steps involved in a survey project.
• Establish the goals of the project – what do you want to learn?
• Determine who you want to interview
• Choose a data collection methodology
• Create your questionnaire
• Collect the data – ask the questions
• Analyze the data
• Produce a report