Learn how the Millennial Generation is changing how communities develop.
- How do trails become the backbone of a network.
- Sustainable Tourism: Building an, off-road bicycle network in So. New England that brings value to communities.
- How to develop an, inn-to-inn bike touring network.
- Inn-to-inn bike tours vs. fixed-base. Pros and cons on both models.
- Craig Della Penna, Owner of Northeast Greenway Solutions, Realtor (specializing in the sale of houses near rail trails and greenways), and Owner of Sugar Maple Trailside Inn in Massachusetts.
See a full description, key learning objectives, presenter bio, and our partners for this webinar HERE.
Payments accepted are credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), checks, and purchase orders. If paying via purchase order, please select “check” as your payment method in the online store and in the “notes” section write in your purchase order number (if available). If your payment comes out to $0 because you are a current American Trails member and taking advantage of the free webinars while your membership is active, select “check” payment method to checkout. We will see that you do not owe anything and you do not need to send us any additional information.
Contact the American Trails office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 605-4395.