A Guide to Sponsors and Exhibitors, Attendees, and Presenters will be provided to all attendees, and will include Exhibitor contact information including website address and a 100-word description of services or products offered.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The American Trails office will assign space based on receipt of payment and space availability, on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Contracts should be completed and returned as soon as possible to ensure a space is available.
3. Payment in full is due with the complete contract.
4. Provisions for shipping or receiving of all exhibits will be provided to the exhibitor. The set up and breakdown are the full responsibility of the exhibitor.
5. Every reasonable precaution will be taken by American Trails to protect property during installation period and removal. However, neither American Trails nor any officers/staff/agents or volunteers are responsible for protecting the property of exhibitors from theft or damage. Doors will be locked prior to and following exhibit hall hours. Exhibitors are advised to carry appropriate insurance.
6. The sponsor/exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless American Trails,Texas Parks and Wildlife Dept., Austin Parks and Recreation Dept., and Texas Trails Network, their agents or assigns, Symposium sponsors, or the Austin Convention Center from any responsibility for or any damage to, or loss of, or destruction of the exhibitor's property or injuries to the exhibitor, the exhibitor's representative, agent or employee, and all claims for such loss, damage, destruction, or injury will be waived by the exhibitor, thereby exempting and indemnifying American Trails, Texas Parks and Wildlife Dept., Austin Parks and Recreation Dept., and Texas Trails Network, their agents or assigns, Symposium sponsors, or the Austin Convention Center from any such claims.
7. Exhibitors may sell their products or services at the Symposium, and are responsible for paying all required taxes. The exhibitor shall abide by all the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and with the local county fire department and other regulations, as well as the Austin Convention CenterŐs regulations. All decorative materials must be flameproof.
8. Request for cancellation/refund of exhibit space (Pileated Woodpecker, White Pelican, or Kingfisher only) must be made in writing to American Trails and postmarked no later than August 31, 2004. A cancellation fee of $200.00 per exhibit space will be retained. Cancellations after September 30, 2004 will cause the forfeiture of the entire booth fee. If the Exhibit Hall completely sells out and the vacancy caused by a cancellation is resold, all fees minus a $75.00 service charge will be returned following the Symposium.
9. All rules and regulations not covered herein are subject to the decision of the Symposium Co- Chairs.
RECOGNITION IN PRINTED MATERIALS IS SUBJECT TO MEETING PRINT DEADLINES, SO SIGN UP EARLY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL OF THE BENEFITS!
American Trails does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age or ability. Call the American Trails office at (530) 547-2060, if you need special accommodations.