Registration for the National
register: print out the Registration Form
and mail or fax with your check, credit card number, or purchase order.
Join American Trails
and save on registration fee!
FULL SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- All concurrent sessions and posters
- Opening Reception
- Opening and Closing General Session Luncheons
- Fiesta (Party)
- National Trails Awards Celebration Banquet
- Mobile Workshop Lunch
- "Happy Trails" hours
- Access to the largest Trails Exhibit Hall ever
- Guide to Exhibitors, Presenters, and Attendees
- Unlimited networking opportunities!
- Additional fees are charged for Mobile
Workshops and Pre-Conference workshops
and field trips.
SINGLE DAY REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- All general, concurrent, and poster sessions
- access to Exhibit Hall
- meals for that day
Registration (paid in full or with a Purchase Order by
- American Trails Member: $375
- Non Member: $420
- American Trails Member: $135
- Non Member: $150
On Site Registration (only on a space available basis CALL
- American Trails Member: $430
- Non Member: $465
- American Trails Member: $150
- Non Member: $175
- $225 (Must be a full time student and show student ID upon
Limited funds for scholarships
for registration fees are available.
~ ONLINE, FAX or MAIL
- Mobile Workshops: Only pay for your first
choice each day. If your selection has already been filled, you will
be notified and offered the opportunity to make another choice. If
there is a price difference between the two, you will be automatically
billed, charged, or refunded the difference within 30 days after the
- Check the American Trails website to see if a mobile
workshop is filled. These activities are only available to Symposium
participants and their guests. Attendees mayregister in advance, on
a first-come, first-served basis.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations for registration and pre-reserved
functions and activities must be in writing and received by September
24. All written cancellations are subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
No refunds will be issued on requests postmarked after September 24.
If minimum attendance numbers are not met, the Symposium organizers
reserve the right to cancel any activity. If applicable, a full refund
will be issued. Refunds will be issued within 30 days after the Symposium.
- Register by fax, by mail, or online. Form may be copied. Only one
registrant per form allowed. Full payment is required for processing.
Forms received without payment or government purchase order will be
returned unprocessed. Pay by check, by credit card (Visa or MasterCard
only), or by purchase order. Cash will not be accepted.
- To be listed in the Guide to Exhibitors, Presenters and Attendees,
you MUST be registered by September 13 to meet our print deadline.
- On site registration is on a space available basis only. CALL before
coming, to confirm openings.
Write or call the American Trails office at (530) 547-2060 at the time
of registration, or by October 1, if you need special accommodations.
- You will be provided with a confirmation to verify your registration
details. Please allow two weeks, unless you register online.