2013 Symposium guide:
Browse Common Topics
Search our Website
BE a SYMPOSIUM SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR
April 14-17, 2013 - near Fountain Hills, Mesa, and Scottsdale, AZ
Download the Symposium Sponsor Contract
Download the exhibitor packet... Choose your booth in the order your contract is received
The American Trails International Trails Symposium, to be held in Arizona April 14-17, 2013, is your best opportunity to network with the nationwide trails community and maximize your visibility and message.
Contact for sponsorships and exhibitors for the American Trails International Trails Symposium is Candace at email@example.com or phone (530) 547-2060.
YOUR SPONSORSHIP IS IMPORTANT!
Benefits Of Sponsorship And Who Your Audience Is
All Sponsors & Exhibitors of the American Trails International Trails Symposium receive the following benefits. Check the Exhibitor Contract and Sponsor Contract for additional benefits for each level.
See photos and information on Symposium Exhibit Halls from previous conferences
Listing on American Trails website sponsors webpage:
- www.AmericanTrails.org receives over 1 million visitors per year. It is the world's most comprehensive online go-to source for planning, building, designing, funding, managing, enhancing, and supporting trails and greenways.
Sponsors thanked in each issue of the monthly Trail Tracks e-Newsletter:
- The monthly e-Newsletter is sent out to 22,000+ contacts, and archived on the American Trails website for future viewing. Link to current and archived e-Newsletters: www.AmericanTrails.org/trailtracks
- Advertising space is also available in our e-Newsletters for more exposure.
Listing in each issue of the American Trails Magazine on the sponsors page:
- Published 3 times per year (Spring, Summer, Fall), the American Trails Magazine is the premier news publication for all trail advocates and managers. With a printing of 2,500 in off-Symposium years and double the amount in Symposium years (all attendees at the Symposium receive a copy of the most current issue in their attendee bags), the distribution of the magazine goes to all American Trails members and VIPS, and is shipped to trail conferences nationally and internationally throughout the year.
- Also in digital format and archived on the American Trails website for future viewing.
Listing in Symposium publications:
- Sponsors are listed in the Registration Brochure (subject to meeting print deadlines) with a printing of 10,000 and mailed far and wide. Registration brochure also available for download via pdf on the American Trails website, and archived for future viewing.
- Sponsors are listed in the Conference Program (subject to meeting print deadlines) with a printing of 1,500 and distributed at the Symposium and included in all attendee bags (700+). The Conference Program will also be available for download via pdf on the American Trails website, and archived for future viewing.
- A pdf version of the Guide to Sponsors & Exhibitors, Presenters & Attendees will be made available following the Symposium and archived on the American Trails website for future viewing.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPONSORSHIP!
Download Sponsorship Contract...
Download Exhibitor Contract...
Join the nationwide trails and greenways community as we highlight great projects and ideas across America!
Sponsors and Exhibitors at the 2010 Symposium:
To learn more about recent Symposiums, please visit the webpages we created for each of them:
Contact for sponsorships and exhibitors for the American Trails International Trails Symposium is Candace or Melina at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (530) 547-2060.
Download the 2010 Symposium Registration Booklet at:
Download the 2010 Symposium Program at:
trail skills and education? Do you
provide training? Join the National
Trails Training Partnership!
The NTTP Online
Calendar connects you with courses,
conferences, and trail-related training
Enjoy and share the new online, digital version of the American Trails Magazine!
Help us provide you more useful resources to keep you on the cutting-edge -- please join today!
We are advocating for your interests! Visit the Supporting Trails page to view the latest in legislative news, current issues, and opportunities, and to learn how to access funding.
Sign up for American Trails Action Alerts and Trail Tracks e-Newsletters.
of our documents are in PDF format
and require free Adobe Acrobat
Trails and NTTP support accessibility
with Section 508: read