Trails and the American Spirit: 2000 and Beyond
Get into the "Spirit" - Show your support for the 15th National Trails Symposium!
SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR CONTRACT 15TH NATIONAL TRAILS SYMPOSIUM
To reserve your space, please return completed contract along with full payment. Payment in full is due by May 1st in order to be listed in the Symposium Registration Brochure which will go out in June, 2000.
Exhibit Staffer(s) Names ______________________Phone_______________
Description of Products or Services: Write/type description exactly as you would like it to appear in the Guide to Exhibitors: 100 words or less Use additional page as needed. American Trails is not responsible for mistakes due to illegible descriptions.
We understand that exhibits MUST be set up by 3:00 p.m., Thursday, September 21st.
Set up hours are 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 21st.
We understand that exhibits MUST remain open until 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 23rd.
We understand that exhibits must be completely dismantled by noon on Sunday, September 24th.
A confirmation letter will be mailed upon receipt of signed contract and payment. An Exhibitors Kit, including shipping arrangements, electricity costs, and special needs will be sent to exhibitors in August. General Symposium registration and hotel information will also be provided as it becomes available.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The American Trails office will assign space based on receipt of payment and space constraints, on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Contracts should be completed and returned as soon as possible, to ensure a space is reserved for you.
3. Payment in full is due with the complete contract.
4. Provisions for shipping or receiving of all exhibits, and the set up and breakdown are the full responsibility of the exhibitor.
5. Every reasonable precaution will be taken by American Trails to protect property during installation, show period and removal. However, neither American Trails nor any officers/staff/agents or volunteers are responsible for protecting the property of exhibitors from theft or damage. Security will be provided before and after Exhibit Hall hours. Exhibitors are advised to carry appropriate insurance.
6. The sponsor/exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless American Trails, California State Parks, the City of Redding, their agents or assigns, Symposium sponsors, or the Holiday Inn and the Red Lion (host hotels) from any responsibility for or any damage to, or loss of, or destruction of the exhibitor's property or injuries to the exhibitor, the exhibitor's representative, agent or employee, and all claims for such loss, damage, destruction, or injury will be waived by the exhibitor, thereby exempting and indemnifying American Trails, California State Parks, the City of Redding, their agents or assigns, Symposium sponsors, or the Holiday Inn and the Red Lion (host hotels) from any such claims.
7. Exhibitors may sell their products or services at the Symposium, and are responsible for paying all required taxes. The exhibitor shall abide by all the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and with the local county fire department and other regulations and the Holiday Inn and Red Lion's regulations. All decorative materials must be flame-proof.
8. Request for cancellation/refund of exhibit space (Red Tailed Hawk and California Quail only) must be made in writing and received by American Trails no later than August 11, 2000. A cancellation fee of $200.00 per exhibit space will be retained. Cancellations after August 11th, will cause the forfeiture of the entire booth fee. If the Exhibit Hall completely sells out and the vacancy caused by a cancellation is resold, all fees minus a $75.00 service charge will be returned following the Symposium.
9. All rules and regulations not covered herein are subject to the decision of the Symposium Co-Chairs.
American Trails does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age or ability. Call the American Trails office at (520) 632-1140 if you need special accommodations.
$________________Condor ($10,000 - $50,000)
$________________Bald Eagle ($5,000)
$________________Great Blue Heron ($2,500)
$________________ a) an 8' x 10' exhibit booth, or
$________________ b) an 8' x 8' indoor exhibit booth and one outside exhibit
$________________ a) 8' x 8' exhibit booth $500.00, or
$________________ b) 8' x 10' exhibit booth $700.00
$________________California Quail - NONPROFIT ONLY ($325)
$________________Meadow Lark "Trail of States" ($200)
$________________Stellar Jay "Trail of Advocacy" ($200)
A signed contract and payment in full is required to reserve exhibit booth space and to become a sponsor.
Form of Payment
BY CHECK Check # ____________
Make check payable to American Trails and mail to:
Symposium Sponsorships & Exhibits
P.O. Box 11046, Prescott, AZ 86304
BY CREDIT CARD ___ Visa ___ Mastercard Expiration Date:__________
(We do not accept American Express.)
Card # _________________________________________
Name as it appears on card _________________________
YOU MAY FAX THIS COMPLETE CONTRACT IN TO THE AMERICAN TRAILS OFFICE IF YOU ARE PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
We will provide items for the Door Prize Drawing: Yes__ No__
Item(s) to be given away:_______________________________________________
We would like to contribute item(s) to the Symposium Silent Auction: Yes__ No__
If yes, item(s) to be donated to Silent Auction:
Please bring Door Prize and Silent Auction items directly to the Symposium. Vendors will be given recognition for their contribution(s). If you wish to send Silent Auction items, please contact the American Trails office for details.
_____Send me a Symposium registration packet (available June, 2000).
_____I am interested in advertising in American Trails' newsletter, Trail Tracks, the nation's only newspaper for ALL trail advocates, managers, and industry representatives. I realize as a sponsor/exhibitor of the Symposium, I am entitled to a 10% discount on a one-year advertising contract. Please send me an ad sheet.
_____I am interested in advertising on the American Trails' Web site. I realize as a sponsor/exhibitor of the Symposium, I am entitled to a discount on a one- year advertising contract. Please send me information.
PLEASE SIGN CONTRACT
I have read the Rules and Regulations and the requirements stated and agree to abide by them as detailed, all of which are part of this contract and are binding upon the exhibitor.
Contact the American Trails' office if you need additional information:
Phone: (520) 632-1140
Fax: (520) 632-1147
Address: American Trails
Symposium Sponsorships & Exhibits
P.O. Box 11046
Prescott, Arizona 86304
More details of sponsorship and benefits
As Symposium information becomes available, it will be posted on the American Trails Web site @ www.outdoorlink.com/amtrails.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE EARLY!
For questions, contact the American Trails: (520) 632-1140; e-mail: AmTrails@lankaster.com
Thank you for visiting the American Trails website: http://www.AmericanTrails.org
Home - News and Action Alerts -Trail Tracks Newsletter - Resources and Library - Your Comments - Membership Form - Member Groups - Board of Directors - Trails State by State - Calendar